Family Ordinance Requests

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2009
      All:

      Please don't spread the word quite yet, but this is VERY close. We hope
      to go into a short beta testing on this feature before the end of this
      week. If all goes well, we hope to release this new feature in about 2
      weeks.

      Right now, we are looking for volunteers to help test it. If you are
      interested, please send me an e-mail directly (please do NOT reply
      directly to the group on this.)

      gfindlay@...

      AQ is already certified to handle the ordinance reservations, and has
      been for over 2 weeks. See this page:
      http://devnet.familysearch.org/certification/affiliate-program/AffiliateCertfied

      We have been holding off on drawing people's attention to this until we
      were closer to releasing these features. Just a few more days ...

      Gaylon

      register wrote:
      > Gaylon,
      >
      > Earlier you said AQ would at some point have the ability to print FORs. Are
      > you able to predict a time when this feature might be available? I am
      > trying to steer our patrons to AQ but they keep looking at the FOR feature
      > in Roots Magic, forgetting that an FOR is something that will be printed
      > only occasionally but they see it as a big selling point. It would be nice
      > it I had a good answer for them re AQ.
      >

      > Eric
      >

      > Eric & Marnie Abell
      >
      > Saanichton, BC, Canada
      >
      > (250) 652 4616

    • Scott Scheibe
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2009
        One thing I would really like to print is match lists and
        possible matches, ect. Right now I've been writing down RINs of not
        synced people and then looking them up and working on them from the
        families which works much better than searching for them from the
        search screen. It would be a lot easer if AQ would print the list so
        I don't have to write down a LOT of RIN numbers.

        Scott Scheibe
        dsscheibe@...
        <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

        Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
        <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>
      • register
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2009
          Here is an idea. If you do a shift-printscreen you will find an image of
          the screen on your clipboard. If you F11 first you will get an even better
          image. Now open something like Microsoft Word and paste the clipboard to
          the file - then print. If you want a better result, paste the image into a
          photo editor - something like Paint.net, then crop or enlarge or whatever
          and you can save and print and get the list you want.

          Unfortunately this works for only a few names at a time so maybe someone has
          a better idea.

          Eric

          One thing I would really like to print is match lists and
          possible matches, ect. Right now I've been writing down RINs of not
          synced people and then looking them up and working on them from the
          families which works much better than searching for them from the
          search screen. It would be a lot easer if AQ would print the list so
          I don't have to write down a LOT of RIN numbers.

          Scott Scheibe
          dsscheibe@earthlink <mailto:dsscheibe%40earthlink.net> .net
          <http://scottsworld. <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm> info/gene.htm>

          Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
          <http://woodward. <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/> scottsworld.info/>

        • Leslievaughn@cfl.rr.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7, 2009
            That is an easy one.

            If you don't know how to do lists or for those who don't

            Search>Advanced Filter>Advanced Filter/Focus/Define>Possible Fields> NFS ID>Does Not Exist>OK>OK>Print Reports>Custom then Name your report then print