Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Place names (again) still need help !!!

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2011
      I don't know if this will help or not, but go into your Edit... Edit
      Quick Entry Place List and delete all of the entries you can find that
      contain the New Brunswick province name, including the correct ones.
      Search for those that appear within any kind of brackets, as well.

      Now use the Replace Names(etc.) function and replace the names with
      the erroneous spelling -- be sure to search for those that appear
      within any kind of brackets...

      I found that a mangled Quick Entry Place List was a major problem for
      me and until I cleared it out and started all over (I use the Quick
      Entry (advanced), I kept coming up with problems similar to yours.

      Tom