Re: [AQ_NFS] Re-Numbering (AQ_nfs)

  • William Knight
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2011
      Just go to (Tools > Relationship Indicators > Select New Rootperston)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 26, 2011
        Jim,

        No need to re-number . . . use Preferences > Database > and set initial RIN
        on start up . . . this becomes the Home person.

        Stewart
        (down the road in Gloucestershire)

        On 26 November 2011 22:47, James Pitt <jim.pitt47@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Gaylon
        >
        > Are there facilities within AQ 12.1.33 for the re-numbering of
        > individuals? If not is this something that could be considered?
        > I have recently passed on a copy of my wife's ancestral line to my
        > step-daughter and would like to re-number so that she is No. 1 in the
        > listing, thereby becoming the "Home person".
        >
        > Jim Pitt
        > Wiltshire
        > England

      • Stewart Millar
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 26, 2011
          Beware . . . Root person (for relationship indicators) is not the same as
          the Home person.

          Stewart

        • James Pitt
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 27, 2011
            I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" to all who have brought to my attention an otherwise unknown feature of Ancestral Quest.

            Changing the Home Person is an ideal solution to my dilemma and I will be using it on this and other similar situations in the future.

            Jim Pitt