Minor bug fixed

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      All:

      We found that a minor bug was introduced in build 33, to which most of
      you have probably updated.

      It only affects users who download ordinance information from nFS, so we
      are not announcing this fix on the main AncestralQuest newsgroup.

      If an ordinance has a special code, such as, "Reserved" or "In
      Progress", AQ has in the past changed these, during the download, to be,
      "Submitted" and "In Process", which are codes understood by PAF 5 and by
      AQ. With build 33 (released 10/6/11), these were not changed. As a
      result, when you looked at the ordinance codes, they would appear in
      uppercase, which indicates that they are completed, rather than in lower
      case, which indicates they are in progress.

      If you are concerned about these codes importing correctly from nFS, you
      will want to update your copy of AQ.

      Simply follow this link to download the newer version, then install it.
      Once installed, it will still show that it is build 33, but it will show
      the date of 11-15-11 rather than 10-6-11 in the "About Ancestral Quest"
      screen.

      http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/AQ12-1Basic.exe

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software
    • Richard Rands
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2011
        Action: failed
        Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 mail rejected by policy. (Blacklisted by user)

        Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:46:22 -0700

        This has happened to me twice now within the last couple of weeks.

        Richard