Re: [AQ_NFS] Treatment of Submitted and Reserved in Temple Dates

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2011
      Mike:

      The design of AQ is to change the word "Reserved" to "Submitted" when it
      is downloaded from nFS to AQ. It appears that when we fixed something
      else in build 33, we broke the way AQ handled this name change. We just
      fixed this, and put out a patch file.

      If you would like this fix immediately, download this file:

      www.inclinesoftware.net/files/Latest.zip

      Then extract the contents ("ancquest.exe" and "aq.1033lng") to your AQ
      program file, which is normally:

      C:/Program Files/Incline Software/Ancestral Quest 12.1

      This will replace your current copy of AQ with the patched version,
      which contains this fix.

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2011
        Fantastic! That resolved it.