Notes Sync Tutorial

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      All:

      Over the last couple of weeks, I have updated the Full Training videos
      for syncing with nFS.

      As part of that, I added a segment to the "Review Individual" section
      that will give some training on how to swap notes between your local AQ
      or PAF database and nFS. (www.ancquest.com/Ver12-1Tutorials.htm)

      (Also, I updated the Overview video in this section. The introduction
      was updated to include some material I often use when lecturing on this
      topic.)

      I thought some of you might like to know ;-)