punctuation in names

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 8:20 PM
      I have notice that names with punctuation in them on NFS the
      punctuation does not download. Tewdwr "Mawr" Ap Cadell downloads
      as Tewdwr Mawr Ap Cadell or IE Cecil I. Smith as Cecil I
      Smith. I'm in a section of the family that is in Wells and France in
      the 1200-1000 AD range which have totally weird names and I have no
      idea if the punctuation is important or not.

      Scott Scheibe
      <mailto:dsscheibe@...>
      <http://scottsworld.info> Scott's website
      <http://dsscheibe.blogspot.com> Scott Blog