Re: [AQ_NFS] Collaboration problem

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2011
      Have you considered DropBox as an alternative? Not only does it allow
      you to synchronize your AQ data file automatically across multiple
      computers/devices, but if you keep the data file in the Public folder
      you can give your brother a link to the file so he has on-going
      access. A 2GB account is free. I have no connection to Dropbox other
      than having a free account there, but it sure is handy!

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2011
        Thanks for the suggestion, Bill.

        Also my brother sent me an invitation so sign up with DropBox, so I may give
        that a try.

        In the meantime, Paul at Incline is trying to figure out what my problem is.

        /Gunilla

        On 9/21/11, Gunilla Manell <gmanell@... <mailto:gmanell%40manell.net>