FW: [AQ_NFS] Manage Batches screen

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Actually, it looks like now I can't update from Reserve Ordinances screen
      either. I have tried the Ordinances button there and also tried
      Review/Parents and Siblings to get the date for Seal to parents. Neither
      saved the date to my data base.

      What's wrong?!

      The buttons for Update Local and Update All Local are not working in the
      Manage Batches screen. I also tried the Ordinances button in the same
      screen and transferred the dates over and clicked save. But then I
      discovered that the transfer was NOT saved.

      I deleted many rows that I thought I had updated and all ordinances were
      done. Now those are missing the ordinance dates. Sigh!

      When will this be fixed? -- I am in Collaboration mode. Is that the
      problem? I sure wish it would work in collaboration also.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: <mailto:gmanell@... <mailto:gmanell%40manell.net> >
      gmanell@... <mailto:gmanell%40manell.net>
      HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/> http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html>
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
        To respond to my own cry for help. This afternoon it all appears to be
        working!!!

        -Gunilla