Manage Batches screen

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011

      The buttons for Update Local and Update All Local are not working in the
      Manage Batches screen. I also tried the Ordinances button in the same
      screen and transferred the dates over and clicked save. But then I
      discovered that the transfer was NOT saved.

      I deleted many rows that I thought I had updated and all ordinances were
      done. Now those are missing the ordinance dates. Sigh!

      When will this be fixed? -- I am in Collaboration mode. Is that the
      problem? I sure wish it would work in collaboration also.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE