RE: [AQ_NFS] Question about marriage sealing ordinance

  • JimLight
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
      Thanks. That seems to work I suspect after I use it a few times, it will
      get quicker too.

      Thanks again.

      Jim

      _____

      From: "JimLight" <jimlight@... <mailto:jimlight%40sbcglobal.net> >
      To: <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> >

      As I explained in an earlier email, I am now using AQ to capture completed
      ordinances for the people in my database, and to upload those that are not
      found in nFS. This works fine for individuals, and is superior to the
      manual methods I have been using previously.

      However, after I've captured the baptism and endowment data from nFS, I see
      no option to capture either the sealing of the child to his/her parents, nor
      the sealing of the wife to the husband; I only see where I can click on
      Save to complete the transaction for the baptism and endowment data capture.
      I then have to log on to nFS and navigate to the ancestor I have been
      working on to manually capture the sealing ordinances data.

      I suspect there is a direct way using AQ to complete the ordinance capture,
      but I'm not seeing it. Can someone tell me how to do this?

      Also, I'm still looking for a way to have AQ put an entry on the source of
      the data captured saying that it was involved in the capture, or where it
      got the data. I've read the replies to this query, and I'm not satisfied to
      use the indirect recognition that if I have a PID in the link, then AQ was
      the agent. Also, I don't wish to continue the argument of what the true
      source of the data is. If anyone can give me a better answer, I'm still
      interested in receiving it.

      Thanks,

      Jim