RE: [AQ_NFS] NFS problems

  • register
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      I have had the same experience.

      Eric

      They apparently have changed something again. It has been
      extremely slow this week and I've had this problem.

      When I combine the parents and siblings and then when I select a
      family to add to the database it will only show the parents names and
      a blank screen like it is waiting to download more. If you click
      expand the children it either does nothing or makes the screen go
      completely blank. If you click the select all button it gives you
      the usual warning but you still can't see anything. I then processed
      and it downloaded the parents and the correct number of children all
      marked unknown but had the NFS numbers for the correct children.
      You can some times then sync the children individually and
      download the information. How ever the last one I tried is still
      showing an hour glass and AQ is showing "program not responding" and
      the information I have selected isn't saving. I started this over
      two hours ago and then went shopping and it is still at the same
      screen it was when I left.

      On child is still left unknown and when you try to sync it AQ pops up
      a box that says "An invalid argument was encountered". I have
      another person I'm getting this error on another branch.

      As near as I can tell it only does this with families you add to your
      database. Sysncing existing families seems to work ok.

      It is getting very annoying as I'm trying to finish the Scheibe side
      of the family before the reunion the 25th of July.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@earthlink <mailto:dsscheibe%40earthlink.net> .net
      <http://scottsworld. <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm> info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward. <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/> scottsworld.info/>

      Searching: (first six generation surnames of fifteen partially found)
      ALDRICH, ANTHONY, APELT, BAUM, CHURCH, FRAZIER, GARDNER, HAMMOND,
      HENNIG, HUNT, KELLY, KISSELL, LEIN, MANLEY, MC_CLOUD, MC GINNIS,
      MILLER, MEYER, MOORE, MOSLEY, MYERS, NANCE, RIECHE, SAWYER, SCHEIBE,
      SCHUMAKE, SHAW, SOUTHERN, WALLACE, WALKER, WESTBROOK, WOODWARD