RE: [AQ_NFS] Notes page

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2011
      I am wondering if by chance you are running win7 on your computer? I have noticed that if you happen to move a window too far up to the right corner, then the window maximizes. Solution for that is to grab the top with the mouse and pull the window back down and left and it goes back to previous size.

      /Gunilla

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2011
        Thanks, Gunilla, your suggestion works, albeit temporarily. But even pulling the window to a managable size each time will be better than that wide, full screen. These old eyes grow tired easily.

        -Sally Bailey