Re: [AncestralQuest] 2,3 Select "Watch" field from Ancestral Quest

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      Alden:

      I checked recently with FamilySearch, and they informed me that they
      have not made this available through the API -- it is something that we
      can only do if FamilySearch provides a way.

      However, when you are on the "Review Individual" screen, you can simply
      click on the "NFS" button to go straight to the same NFS person in
      new.familysearch.org. So you're only one click away from being able to
      set the "Watch" for the person.

      Gaylon