Re: [AQ_NFS] Note section

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
      Cleadie:

      We were made aware of this problem recently, but haven't had a chance to
      determine why the Notes window started doing this. Sometime, if you hold
      your mouth just right, clicking on the Resize button will work to take
      the notes screen out of full screen mode.

      This is a work-around until we can resolve this:

      1) Locate your "Ancquest.ini" file. The easiest way to do this is to:
      a) go to the "Help" menu, then
      b) open the "About" screen, then
      c) Hold the <Alt+Ctrl+Shift> keys while you double-click on the
      number of individuals
      2) I recommend opening this file in Notepad (if you followed the steps
      above, simple click on the View button)
      3) Close AQ
      4) Search the "ini" file for this item:
      SizePosMinMaxState

      This should be set to "= 0" if it is not maximized, or to "= 1" if it is
      maximized.

      You can either change the 1 to a 0 and save the file, or delete the line
      from the file. The next time you start AQ, the Notes screen should not
      be maximized. Until we can get this fixed, try not to "Maximize" the
      screen, just stretch it larger as needed.

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
        Thanks Graylon,

        Thanks for the reply. I have never used the maximize button, at least not on purpose.Think I will just wait until the fix is made.At least I now know I am not alone.

        Cleadie