RE: [AQ_NFS] Note section

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22 7:36 AM
      Should have tried that in AQ before sending my reply (below). It doesn't
      look like it works in AQ on the note window. - Sorry.

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      cleadieb
      Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 7:37 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Note section

      A few days ago I was working in a Note section, and the space suddenly went
      to full screen. Now I cannot get it to min. or reduce back to the original
      size.

      I like the full size screen to work with, but the "normal" size is closer to
      the size the printout is, which helps in formatting correctly.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22 10:42 AM
        Thanks anyway . . . ;-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22 11:39 AM
          Cleadie:

          We were made aware of this problem recently, but haven't had a chance to
          determine why the Notes window started doing this. Sometime, if you hold
          your mouth just right, clicking on the Resize button will work to take
          the notes screen out of full screen mode.

          This is a work-around until we can resolve this:

          1) Locate your "Ancquest.ini" file. The easiest way to do this is to:
          a) go to the "Help" menu, then
          b) open the "About" screen, then
          c) Hold the <Alt+Ctrl+Shift> keys while you double-click on the
          number of individuals
          2) I recommend opening this file in Notepad (if you followed the steps
          above, simple click on the View button)
          3) Close AQ
          4) Search the "ini" file for this item:
          SizePosMinMaxState

          This should be set to "= 0" if it is not maximized, or to "= 1" if it is
          maximized.

          You can either change the 1 to a 0 and save the file, or delete the line
          from the file. The next time you start AQ, the Notes screen should not
          be maximized. Until we can get this fixed, try not to "Maximize" the
          screen, just stretch it larger as needed.

          Gaylon

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22 3:21 PM
            Thanks Graylon,

            Thanks for the reply. I have never used the maximize button, at least not on purpose.Think I will just wait until the fix is made.At least I now know I am not alone.

            Cleadie