RE: [AQ_NFS] Note section

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
      Cleadie,

      Try to double click on the top of the note window. Usually that works to
      re-size any window.

      /gunilla

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
        Should have tried that in AQ before sending my reply (below). It doesn't
        look like it works in AQ on the note window. - Sorry.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
          Thanks anyway . . . ;-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
            Cleadie:

            We were made aware of this problem recently, but haven't had a chance to
            determine why the Notes window started doing this. Sometime, if you hold
            your mouth just right, clicking on the Resize button will work to take
            the notes screen out of full screen mode.

            This is a work-around until we can resolve this:

            1) Locate your "Ancquest.ini" file. The easiest way to do this is to:
            a) go to the "Help" menu, then
            b) open the "About" screen, then
            c) Hold the <Alt+Ctrl+Shift> keys while you double-click on the
            number of individuals
            2) I recommend opening this file in Notepad (if you followed the steps
            above, simple click on the View button)
            3) Close AQ
            4) Search the "ini" file for this item:
            SizePosMinMaxState

            This should be set to "= 0" if it is not maximized, or to "= 1" if it is
            maximized.

            You can either change the 1 to a 0 and save the file, or delete the line
            from the file. The next time you start AQ, the Notes screen should not
            be maximized. Until we can get this fixed, try not to "Maximize" the
            screen, just stretch it larger as needed.

            Gaylon

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
              Thanks Graylon,

              Thanks for the reply. I have never used the maximize button, at least not on purpose.Think I will just wait until the fix is made.At least I now know I am not alone.

              Cleadie