Re: Error 404

  • rhopkins523
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
      I get the same message and had to just close the whole program the other night. I have not had a chance to work on it since. I hope someone has a fix for this. I could not combine the person when I saw her listed twice on the parent and sibling screen. She showed up there, but when I tried to combine the two names on the combine siblings screen I got the 404 error message.
      Rosemary