Error 404

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
      I believe this was discussed before but I wasn’t having the problem then. I was combining duplicates on nFS and doing fine and now whenever I try to combine individuals I get an error box saying there is a FamilySearch Error 404 FamilySearch was unable to find the information you requested.

      Any help would be appreciated. I tried several different individuals and get the same error.

      Margaret

    • rhopkins523
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
        I get the same message and had to just close the whole program the other night. I have not had a chance to work on it since. I hope someone has a fix for this. I could not combine the person when I saw her listed twice on the parent and sibling screen. She showed up there, but when I tried to combine the two names on the combine siblings screen I got the 404 error message.
        Rosemary