Problems with "Reserve Ordinance Screen"?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2011
      I have installed build 32. I needed to open the Reserve Ordinance Screen. I
      have 140 plus names listed there. Anyhow I kept getting a little error
      window popping up. I could keep going clicking either Retry or Cancel, but
      after a while the window popped up again. Eventually all the names did
      load, but it took a long, long time.

      This is the screen:

      What is the problem? A bug or something on my end?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: <mailto:gmanell@...> gmanell@...
      HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/> http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html>
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

    • Margaret Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2011
        No problem for me.

        Can't see the error message you are referring to.

        Margaret