RE: [AQ_NFS] reviewing individuals and no notes -- fonts -- colors

  • kimbuc4@juno.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
      I run two monitors, side by side. I can open two files and drag from to to the other.

      I am able to drag and drop for any file, letter, e-mail whatever and drop it right into AQ.

      Works for me, if at this stage in my life I went with split screens I don't think I could handle the confusion. I sort of cheat here, with squeezing and crunching I can have 4 files up and compare or transfer data, does cause some confusion tho. I prefer the two monitor, two different file options. Much easier and less stressful.

      Bill

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e1b50dac5cfa350b02st01duc