RE: [AQ_NFS] reviewing individuals and no notes -- fonts -- colors

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 10, 2011
      I got the ZIP file to open after putting it in the same folder as directed.
      (By the way, I like the new skins and fonts I've tried so far.)

      I just discovered that NFS isn't available right now to try the notes patch.

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
        I have a wide screen monitor - 24". I normally have AQ open on half of the
        screen and I have a CD of the American Encyclopedia of Quaker Genealogy open
        on the other half. I find that with the new fonts, it is much easier to see
        the names clearly than it was before (and I tried all of them before).

        Mary-Theresa

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
          I run two monitors, side by side. I can open two files and drag from to to the other.

          I am able to drag and drop for any file, letter, e-mail whatever and drop it right into AQ.

          Works for me, if at this stage in my life I went with split screens I don't think I could handle the confusion. I sort of cheat here, with squeezing and crunching I can have 4 files up and compare or transfer data, does cause some confusion tho. I prefer the two monitor, two different file options. Much easier and less stressful.

          Bill

          57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e1b50dac5cfa350b02st01duc