Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Accessing NFS

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
      At 01:39 PM 7/1/2011, Gaylon Findlay wrote:

      Last night it was giving me problems, said my password was incorrect,
      went to the website tried there, it would log me in then after a few
      seconds kick me back to the log in screen. Pasting the password in
      to AQ got it to log in finally. Someone had asked me something I
      wanted to check and see if anything had been updated on the site.

      >FYI, after I sent my message indicating that we had seen that the
      >login via AQ was working, we received an official notice from
      >FamilySearch that they have resolved the issue.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD