Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Accessing NFS

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
      Linda:

      Thanks for keeping us posted.

      FYI, after I sent my message indicating that we had seen that the login via AQ was working, we received an official notice from FamilySearch that they have resolved the issue.

      I just tried it again, and it still seems to work, so I think that this has now been resolved.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
        At 01:39 PM 7/1/2011, Gaylon Findlay wrote:

        Last night it was giving me problems, said my password was incorrect,
        went to the website tried there, it would log me in then after a few
        seconds kick me back to the log in screen. Pasting the password in
        to AQ got it to log in finally. Someone had asked me something I
        wanted to check and see if anything had been updated on the site.

        >FYI, after I sent my message indicating that we had seen that the
        >login via AQ was working, we received an official notice from
        >FamilySearch that they have resolved the issue.

        Scott Scheibe
        dsscheibe@...
        <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

        Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD