Login to New FamilySearch

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      All:

      FamilySearch just sent out a message indicating that they are aware of the problem that started yesterday about 5:00 pm, which will not allow a third party product to login to new.familysearch.org. They are working on it, but have no clear estimate of how soon the problem will be resolved.

      When we hear something, we'll let you know. Otherwise, just try logging in from time to time, and when they have the problem fixed, you'll get in.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
        We haven't heard yet from FamilySearch, but we just tried to login and
        it was successful. So hopefully they've resolved the problem.

        Gaylon