Re: Accessing NFS

  • jrlamkin44@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2011
      --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "Mary-Theresa Dameron" <jbdmtd@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone else having problems accessing NFS from within AQ? Today is the
      > first time this has happened and I spend hours each day in
      > syncing/correcting information - and documenting from Quaker sources.
      >

      > Mary-Theresa Dameron

      My correct login/password produced an error on ancestral quest but I was able to login directly to new family search
      Jack Russell Lamkin
    • smithous@filertel.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
        I am a support missionary and this what have been told:
        We are still having problems with nFS and the 3rd party programs that work
        with it. Some are getting the message This System is only accessible in
        Japan to authorized members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
        Saints or they just cannot get in.
        The programmers are aware of this and are working on getting it fixed. ...
        It is a known issue, try again later.
        Linda Smith

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
          Linda:

          Thanks for keeping us posted.

          FYI, after I sent my message indicating that we had seen that the login via AQ was working, we received an official notice from FamilySearch that they have resolved the issue.

          I just tried it again, and it still seems to work, so I think that this has now been resolved.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
            At 01:39 PM 7/1/2011, Gaylon Findlay wrote:

            Last night it was giving me problems, said my password was incorrect,
            went to the website tried there, it would log me in then after a few
            seconds kick me back to the log in screen. Pasting the password in
            to AQ got it to log in finally. Someone had asked me something I
            wanted to check and see if anything had been updated on the site.

            >FYI, after I sent my message indicating that we had seen that the
            >login via AQ was working, we received an official notice from
            >FamilySearch that they have resolved the issue.

            Scott Scheibe
            dsscheibe@...
            <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

            Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD