Re: [AQ_NFS] notes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      Now I understand.

      Yes, I can upload my notes to nFS but I cannot download the notes from nFS.

      I thought that I would like that feature, however there are so many notes that are not important to me. I would like to be able to copy notes in the sync window from the nFS rather than download them, then I can paste into my notes.

      Leslie