Problem with AQ vs nFS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      This worked earlier today, but not this afternoon.

      I have been syncing etc. One woman had two husbands (duplicates), so I
      tried to combine them. Then it starts hanging up. A little window popped
      up saying FamilySearch is busy. At a time like this, I wish I had an option
      to cancel. But I don't. In the end, I have to force a shut down of AQ.

      In the meantime I tried to log in to nFS through Internet Explorer and had
      no problem.

      ?????

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell