RE: [AQ_NFS] Select the browser from AQ

    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 2011
      Stewart,

      I think I have it now so I can switch over to IE when I need to.

      Maybe it is my computer?? I am running the latest version of Firefox, and if
      I try to use nFS in Firefox, then after following few links, it will not
      display the detail screen for example. I don't remember now exactly what
      the error message is.

      So at least for now you showed me an option to switch to IE.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of