Re: [AQ_NFS] need more information - sealing to parents

    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2011
      As far as I can figure out, there has to be a place listed, or at least inferred, in addition to a date. If some of the children have a place, but other's do not, that might be your problem.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2011
        Is the temple work done for the parents? They should have their personal ordinances done and be sealed together before children are sealed to them.

        And as Leslie suggested, there need to be a place of birth or death for the parents, and each child.

        /Gunilla

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2011
          Sometimes nFS balks at parentheses, double quotes and other "non-alphabetic
          characters" as part of a name. (except for the single quotes which are the
          same as the apostrophe required in names such as O'Flaherty)

          Bill Buchanan