RE: [AQ_NFS] Re: Replace/Edit remote fact

  • register
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 2:25 PM
      I have the screen shots but I should send them to you privately rather than
      plug up this forum. I will send them to wherever you direct.

      Eric

      Eric & Marnie Abell

      Saanichton, BC, Canada

      (250) 652 4616

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 4:46 PM
        Eric:

        Send them to my address, gfindlay@....

        Thanks,

        Gaylon

        register wrote:
        > I have the screen shots but I should send them to you privately rather than
        > plug up this forum. I will send them to wherever you direct.
        >

        > Eric
        >

        > Eric & Marnie Abell
        >
        > Saanichton, BC, Canada
        >
        > (250) 652 4616

      • register
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 9:03 PM
          Now that I have synchronized everyone I want to check the parent and spouse
          sealings. I am not having a lot of luck. Is there a tutorial or more
          comprehensive description than on the help system? Any ideas/tips will be
          appreciated.