Re: [AQ_NFS] notes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      I don't understand your question. When I sync, I add the notes to nFS the first time. The only time I have to go back is if I forgot to check the box for the notes or if I have added new notes and then I do that through the review individual.

      Perhaps you and I are using the sync feature differently.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
        At 04:28 AM 6/18/2009, Leslie Vaughn wrote:

        >I don't understand your question. When I sync, I add the notes to
        >nFS the first time. The only time I have to go back is if I forgot
        >to check the box for the notes or if I have added new notes and then
        >I do that through the review individual.

        You can't access existing notes of others that are aready on
        NFS. For instance the current person I'm synking right now has a
        note about his will that I want to add to my notes. Out of the 8 or
        so people in the family I would have to remember which ones had notes
        worth copying and then go back to them to do it because the note
        button which appears when you recheck a person isn't there when you
        sync them the first time.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          Now I understand.

          Yes, I can upload my notes to nFS but I cannot download the notes from nFS.

          I thought that I would like that feature, however there are so many notes that are not important to me. I would like to be able to copy notes in the sync window from the nFS rather than download them, then I can paste into my notes.

          Leslie