Re: [AQ_NFS] Managing batches

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Let me add one thought to anyone who is already collaborating.

      It is not the Collaborating that causes this problem, it is the
      conversion. If you are already collaborating and using AQ's ORTS, then
      as long as you keep the file as a collaborative file, you'll be OK. Just
      don't switch between a normal AQ or PAF file to collaborative (or visa
      versa) once you have started tracking ordinance records in AQ, until you
      get the new build with this fix.

      Gaylon