Re: [AQ_NFS] Managing batches

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Gunilla:

      We were just recently reminded that the conversion process did not
      convert the ordinance tracking portion of the database. This would
      explain it. We just fixed this a few days ago, and a new build will be
      out in a few days with this fix. Please hold off on converting this file
      to a collaboration file until after you get the new build with this fix.

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
        Let me add one thought to anyone who is already collaborating.

        It is not the Collaborating that causes this problem, it is the
        conversion. If you are already collaborating and using AQ's ORTS, then
        as long as you keep the file as a collaborative file, you'll be OK. Just
        don't switch between a normal AQ or PAF file to collaborative (or visa
        versa) once you have started tracking ordinance records in AQ, until you