notes

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
      Is there a good reason we can't do anything with notes the
      first time a person is synced?? NFS is so darn slow as it is that
      having to go back and do things again is annoying.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
        I don't understand your question. When I sync, I add the notes to nFS the first time. The only time I have to go back is if I forgot to check the box for the notes or if I have added new notes and then I do that through the review individual.

        Perhaps you and I are using the sync feature differently.

        Leslie

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          At 04:28 AM 6/18/2009, Leslie Vaughn wrote:

          >I don't understand your question. When I sync, I add the notes to
          >nFS the first time. The only time I have to go back is if I forgot
          >to check the box for the notes or if I have added new notes and then
          >I do that through the review individual.

          You can't access existing notes of others that are aready on
          NFS. For instance the current person I'm synking right now has a
          note about his will that I want to add to my notes. Out of the 8 or
          so people in the family I would have to remember which ones had notes
          worth copying and then go back to them to do it because the note
          button which appears when you recheck a person isn't there when you
          sync them the first time.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
            Now I understand.

            Yes, I can upload my notes to nFS but I cannot download the notes from nFS.

            I thought that I would like that feature, however there are so many notes that are not important to me. I would like to be able to copy notes in the sync window from the nFS rather than download them, then I can paste into my notes.

            Leslie