RE: [AQ_NFS] Managing batches

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Gaylon,

      I restored from a backup I made a few weeks ago. The manage batches window
      is being populated now.

      I recently converted to collaboration. Could that have anything to do with
      it?

      I first tried to get the manage batch window while I was I collaborative
      mode with my .ac file. The window was blank.

      Then I converted the collaborative file to an .aq file, and the window was
      still blank.

      Is it possible that once your data has been converted to .ac, you can no
      longer use the Manage batches window??

      /Gunilla

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
        Gunilla:

        We were just recently reminded that the conversion process did not
        convert the ordinance tracking portion of the database. This would
        explain it. We just fixed this a few days ago, and a new build will be
        out in a few days with this fix. Please hold off on converting this file
        to a collaboration file until after you get the new build with this fix.

        Gaylon

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
          Let me add one thought to anyone who is already collaborating.

          It is not the Collaborating that causes this problem, it is the
          conversion. If you are already collaborating and using AQ's ORTS, then
          as long as you keep the file as a collaborative file, you'll be OK. Just
          don't switch between a normal AQ or PAF file to collaborative (or visa
          versa) once you have started tracking ordinance records in AQ, until you