Re: [AQ_NFS] Managing batches

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Gunilla:

      To try to diagnose this a bit, why don't you backup your current
      database -- use a unique name for this backup so that it doesn't
      overwrite a prior backup. Then restore the most recent prior backup that
      you have and see if the backup has this data.

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011

        I restored from a backup I made a few weeks ago. The manage batches window
        is being populated now.

        I recently converted to collaboration. Could that have anything to do with
        it?

        I first tried to get the manage batch window while I was I collaborative
        mode with my .ac file. The window was blank.

        Then I converted the collaborative file to an .aq file, and the window was
        still blank.

        Is it possible that once your data has been converted to .ac, you can no
        longer use the Manage batches window??

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
          Gunilla:

          We were just recently reminded that the conversion process did not
          convert the ordinance tracking portion of the database. This would
          explain it. We just fixed this a few days ago, and a new build will be
          out in a few days with this fix. Please hold off on converting this file
          to a collaboration file until after you get the new build with this fix.

          Gaylon

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
            Let me add one thought to anyone who is already collaborating.

            It is not the Collaborating that causes this problem, it is the
            conversion. If you are already collaborating and using AQ's ORTS, then
            as long as you keep the file as a collaborative file, you'll be OK. Just
            don't switch between a normal AQ or PAF file to collaborative (or visa
            versa) once you have started tracking ordinance records in AQ, until you