Marking All

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 7:05 AM
      Does anyone else have problems using the marking all feature when you are
      synching a family and adding children? When one or more of the children is
      matched by someone in my database, I can't use the marking all feature to
      add the rest - and sometimes that is 10 or more children when I verify
      against the Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy.

      Mary-Theresa