RE: [AQ_NFS] relationship indicator

  • Stewart Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
      To only look for changes to direct ancestral families - you can select to
      look at your "Ancestors" and specify zero descendant generations - this will
      give your direct ancestral families including the sibling aunts and uncles
      for each set of direct line parents but none of the descendants of these
      uncles and aunts (your various cousins).

      However - I wouldn't do that. If these cousins are in your AQ database you
      have declared an interest in them and I would certainly want to be aware of
      any other contributor to nFS with an interest in any of my cousins because
      that contributor is almost certainly a relative and we may have more mutual
      information to exchange.

      The nice feature in AQ is the way in which you can tailor the family groups
      that you want to synchronise or check for changes on - you don't have to do
      the whole family tree at once.

      === Stewart Millar