nsf sources

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      Is there something that I am missing that can help me identify if a nsf individual has sources attached to their events, without opening each individual's file?

      Since most of the files have been made by the Admin. Staff when setting up the program, there is no proof entered to say they are correct. I have been going over my pedigree families and entered many of the proofs, but I had to be away for awhile and have lost track of where I was working.

      Cleadie B.