Re: [AQ_NFS] RE: Name List sorted on NFS id

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2011
      Stewart:

      AQ is able to keep the RIN index and Alphabetic index up to date "on the
      fly" as you adjust records. The other sorts are temporary "snapshots" of
      the data.

      After you adjust data that affects other sorts on this screen, you may
      need to re-sort the data. I'd first try right clicking on the heading of
      the NFS id column, then use the "resort" option when you require an
      up-to-date sort. As you've noticed, when you close AQ and restart it, AQ
      will take a new "snapshot" at that time, so the index will initially be
      up-to-date. You could also quickly sort on some other column then
      reselect the NFS ID column. This will also force AQ to rebuild the
      temporary index for that column.

      Gaylon