Web pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      I have been making web pages with PAF for a number of years. I recently decided to try AQ.

      The project I am working on needs to be updates constantly. It is very heavy on scrapbook items, so I decided to make a file for each letter of the alphabet. AQ worked great (an easy) splitting my master file. HOWEVER, when I made the web pages, I seemed to have run into a problem.

      When I click on the link to the actual files (Selected Families/Individuals) I come up with an almost blank first page. It has the header, plus links to Surname List | Name index and the navigation arrows.

      I click the forward arrow, and I come up with, what was the normal first page when using PAF. Am I missing something, or is this the way AQ works?

      Thanks for any insight anyone can give.

      Cleadie B.