checking for changes

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      I have several files using AQ, but my main one has all of my information on it.

      I had used the collaboration feature and somehow, the system didn't recognize my file anymore and wouldn't let me check it in.

      I also used the check for changes button to see changes from NFS.

      Lately when I added people to NFS thru AQ, those person's names always showed that there was a change when I did the check for change. It didn't matter if I had checked them seconds earlier. I did the check/repair and there were never any errors.

      A suggestion in the help menu when this happens is to just create a new file importing all the information from the old file.

      Because of the collaboration problem and the check for changes problem, I did create the new file.

      Now, my collaboration file is working but when I hit the check for changes button, EVERY person in my file shows there are changes. So I have been filtering my file by alphabet: i.e. Aa to Ae, and then checking for changes and clicking the mark as reviewed box on each one.

      My question: is there a global way to mark as reviewed. Then when I want to check for current changes I can do that?

      Thanks

      Leslie Vaughn