free version AQ

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
      Please help clear up something for me. Is the download of the free version of AQ and the registered version the same, the difference being that by putting in the registration code you get the full features? Or is it a different file? I am trying to help people get started using AQ and most want to try it out before buying it.

      Thanks for the help,
      Margaret

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
        Margaret:

        It is the same file. Until a registration key is entered, the program
        runs as "Ancestral Quest Basics," with many of the more advanced
        features disabled. Once a key is entered, it runs as "Ancestral Quest,"
        the full program.

        Gaylon

        On 2/15/2011 10:05 AM, Margaret Thompson wrote:
        > Please help clear up something for me. Is the download of the free version of AQ and the registered version the same, the difference being that by putting in the registration code you get the full features? Or is it a different file? I am trying to help people get started using AQ and most want to try it out before buying it.
        >
        > Thanks for the help,
        > Margaret

      • Margaret Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011