Re: [AQ_NFS] Moving AQ to laptop

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      You can run your registered copy on all your personal computers and also put
      it on a flash drive for mobility. It is great that way.

      I move from desktop to laptop to flash drive depending on where I am and
      what is available to me.

      Just install it on your laptop and put in the registration key.

      Margaret