Moving AQ to laptop

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Due to an old injury, I can no longer sit in my computer chair for any length of time. I would like to move my registered copy of AQ to my laptop, which I can use in my recliner.Would I have to remove the whole program from my PC, or just take the "key" off and transfer it to a downloaded Free copy?

      Cleadie B.

    • Margaret Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        You can run your registered copy on all your personal computers and also put
        it on a flash drive for mobility. It is great that way.

        I move from desktop to laptop to flash drive depending on where I am and
        what is available to me.

        Just install it on your laptop and put in the registration key.

        Margaret