Re: [AQ_NFS] Internet Search FamilySearch

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
      AQ Support,

      I clicked the Internet menu > AncestralQuest Home Page > LDS
      [http://www.ancquest.com/LDSFeats.htm%5d
      I noticed that this page is badly out of date, in particular:
      Update ordinance information from Online IGI through special, efficient
      search filters [IGI is no longer used for that purpose, AQ uses the new
      process.]
      Submit names to TempleReady [no longer used]
      Update ordinance information from TempleReady [no longer used]
      Export names to Ancestral File [no longer possible, although PRF accepts
      submissions to the best of my knowledge]
      Prequalifying of individuals for TempleReady submissions [no longer used]

      It would only take a few minutes to have someone update this page to give
      current information. The page makes AQ look years out of date, which we know
      is not true.
      --
      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com