RE: [AQ_NFS] Release of new Build -- bug in advanced filter??

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
      I think there is another bug in release 28.

      I have been using advanced filter to find names that needed baptism. It used
      to work pretty good.

      Now at least half of what comes up actually already has the temple dates.
      And I ought to get only those that don't have a temple baptism date.

      This how I set up the parameters:

      Name Exists

      And

      Birth date is less than 1890

      And

      Birth place contains (name of one county)

      Or

      Birth place contains (name of another county)

      And

      LDS Baptism Date does not exist.

      Why am I getting so many that already have temple baptism done?

      Like I said above, it used to work before this last update.

      /Gunilla