Training Opportunity for users in central Arizona

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
      For any of you in the central Arizona area who would like to come to
      free training on use of Ancestral Quest, here is a list of classes to be
      taught over the next two days. (Sorry about the short notice.)

      These classes will be taught in the Mesa Convention Center, 263 North
      Center Street in Mesa. To get access to the class, you will either need
      to be registered for the Expo, or drop by the Ancestral Quest booth
      prior to the class to pick up a free pass.

      January 21, 11:30. "Ancestral Quest: New Features Beyond PAF" -- I'll
      demonstrate dozens of the most recent improvements to AQ, but will not
      discuss the NFS features in this class.

      January 21, 1:30. "New FamilySearch Made Easy with Ancestral Quest" --
      I'll cover the NFS features.

      January 22, 11:00. "Ordinance Reservation and Tracking" -- This class is
      specifically for LDS users who want to learn to use AQ's Ordinance
      Reservation and Tracking System.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Gaylon
    • Don Haney
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
        When are you coming East?

        Don Haney

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
          Don:

          I'm scheduled to teach roughly the same classes in a Northern Florida
          conference coming up in early March. We'll try to post upcoming training
          events within the next week, so you'll have more notice.

          Gaylon

          On 1/20/2011 12:52 PM, Don Haney wrote:
          > When are you coming East?
          >

          > Don Haney

        • Miles Meyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
            Anyone interested in the Genealogy Conference in North Florida (Jacksonville
            area) let me know. I can supply registration forms and further info. We
            really appreciate Gaylon taking the time to provide these classes for our
            program. The conference will be March 12.

            Miles Meyer
            Jacksonville, FL

            On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...>wrote:

            > Don:
            >
            > I'm scheduled to teach roughly the same classes in a Northern Florida
            > conference coming up in early March. We'll try to post upcoming training
            > events within the next week, so you'll have more notice.
            >
            > Gaylon
            >
            > On 1/20/2011 12:52 PM, Don Haney wrote:
            > > When are you coming East?
            > >

            > > Don Haney