Re: [AQ_NFS] Check for changes to nFS

  • Jerry Taylor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
      When I have had a problem with the check for changes repeating the same individuals time after time I have had to do one of several things to get it to go away.
      First, when I do a review I always do a save on the review screen whether I need to make any changes or not.
      Second, I look to see if I need to do a check and repair on the AQ data base to make sure there are no data base errors.
      Third, if there are no errors on the AQ data base then I unlink the individual from NFS and then relink the individual. This usually takes care of the problem.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2011
        Many thanks. I ran check and repair and AQ found a marriage problem. That
        fixed it.

        Eric

        Help, I am checking for changes. When I finish a section it is my practice
        to go back and run the check again and see if there are any I missed. Here
        is my problem. Let us call the records A,B,C and D.

        If I check then A and B show changed. I review or mark as reviewed and
        check again and C and D show changed. I review these and run again and A
        and B show as changed. This sequence of AB the CD repeats. And on and on.
        Any ideas?

        _____

        size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

        No virus found in this message.